Our Social Media Marketing (SMM) Twitter training courses are aimed to educate and improve your business. Twitter connects businesses to customers in real-time. Businesses use Twitter to quickly share information with people interested in their products and services, gather real-time market intelligence and feedback. To use twitter you need to develop a social media marketing strategy and build relationships with customers, partners and influential people. From brand development to direct sales, Twitter offers businesses a chance to reach an engaged audience using Social Media Marketing.
Building your Business using Twitter (Social Media Marketing)
Twitter is a Micro-blogging, instant social messaging, social media network, you follow, they follow, you share and they share.
We offer a wide range of Social Media Marketing courses to help business of all sizes to understand online marketing, social media marketing, social media optimisation, and social media marketing strategy. All our training courses are delivered from various venues, we cover Leeds, York, Harrogate, Wakefield & Bradford.
- What is Twitter?
- How can it add value to your Business and Brand
- Getting the most out of Twitter for yourself or your business
- Example Case studies
- And Much more
Who Should Attend:
- Owners of small to medium sized businesses (SMEs)
- Marketing or Brand Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Marketing, media, journalists and PR professionals
- Charities, Voluntary/Community organisations
- Public Sector, Third sector and private sector
- Anyone who needs to sell directly to consumers online
NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF USING TWITTER IS REQUIRED
More training courses from TUHEL.COM:
- LinkedIn for Business
- FaceBook for Business
- Twitter Advanced
- Social Media for Business
- Blogging for Business
- YouTube & Flickr for Business
- RSS for Business
- Podcasting for Business
- Video on the Web for Business
- Google Apps for Business
- SEO for Business
We can offer tailor made customised training for your staff in the comfort of your own premises if required. Please contact us for more information and to discuss your requirements.