WordPress Training Course
Our hands-on WordPress Training Course is an excellent way for you to learn how to create your own professional looking website and blog.
WordPress Content Management (CMS) is the world’s number one CMS used by almost 55% of the 1 million most visited websites that are run on a content management system (CMS), according toW3Techs. Our WordPress course covers everything you need to know to install, set-up and run a WordPress web site. The course will cover how to add pages, posts, images and how to customise with widgets.
No Programming Knowledge Required!
Our hands-on WordPress training workshop offers the optimal learning environment, you don’t need to know any coding to run and manage a website or blog.
Creating a website using the WordPress System means that you can easily publish text, images, video and audio. WordPress has the best and easy to use Content Management System (CMS) out there on the Internet. During this course, you will build a new website or blog from scratch. You will learn how to change the design of the site, upload your content and maintain the site yourself rather than relying on somebody else. By the end of the course you will have setup a fully working website or blog, which you can continue to manage and edit from any computer. This course is designed for people who are completely new to website creation and blogging. The course will also cover search engine marketing and how to use social media to promote your website or blog.
During the WordPress training workshop you will discover:
- What is WordPress and how to use it
- Edit Pages, Posts and Categories
- Editing and Inserting Images
- Embedding Youtube Videos
- Backup your WordPress site
- Permalinks – what are they and how to use them
- Customising WordPress
- WordPress Dashboard
- WordPress Settings, Tools, Appearance and Users
- Managing User Comments
- Managing your Media Library
- Using Sitemaps
- Search Engine Optimisation
- And More
This course is for anyone who wants to build their own website or blog using WordPress, or for those who have already built a website using WordPress and want a structured classroom training course to help them achieve more.
WordPress For Beginners is aimed at the follow groups:
- Businesses who want an online presence without paying high prices
- Coaches, speakers and Business owners who want more control over their website
- Charities, Community Groups and Not-for Profit Groups who want to create their own website
- Anyone who wants to setup a blog or website
- People who want to switch from a standard website to the WordPress platform
Delegates will also get one telephone consultation opportunity with the instructor to answer any questions they may have following the training.
All Attendees must bring with them a wireless enabled laptop or we can provide one for a fee, please get in touch.