Social Media Awareness
This Social Media Awareness training workshop will introduce you to a variety of Social Media marketing tools and enable you to design a Social Media Marketing Strategy. It will show you how you can use social media marketing to build Brand awareness, Communicate with customers and market your products and services to a wider audience.
The course will explore the following areas:
- What is Social Media?
- Does Social Media make economic sense to your Businesses?
- What are the most appropriate social media tools?
- How do I design a social media strategy?
- The development and growth of social networking
- The importance of monitoring and managing your online reputation
- Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and more
- Example case studies and successes
You will learn the terminology, technology, and tools used along with the tips and tricks to get you started and grow your business.
The course is designed for anyone who wants to extend their business activities online and for marketers who wish to add online marketing to their traditional marketing methods.
Who Should Attend:
- Owners of small to medium sized businesses (SMEs)
- Marketing or Brand Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Marketing, Media, Journalists and PR professionals
- Anyone who needs to sell directly to consumers online
- Charities, Voluntary/Community Organisations
- Public Sector, Third sector and Private Sector
There will be the opportunity to ask Questions and Network with other attendees.
More training courses from TUHEL.COM:
- LinkedIn for Business
- FaceBook for Business
- Twitter for Business
- Social Media Business
- Blogging for Business
- YouTube & Flickr for Business
- RSS for Business
- Podcasting for Business
- Video on the Web for Business
- Google Apps for Business
- SEO for Business
We can offer tailor made customised training for your staff in the comfort of your own premises if required. Please contact us for more information and to discuss your requirements.